Forica foods (hereinafter "our company") is committed to providing products and services that satisfy as many people as possible, through manufacturing meat products and developing various types of medical foods, care foods, and emergency foods. In order to do so, we believe that it is our social responsibility and the basis of our business activities to appropriately use and protect the personal information we receive from everyone. In order to do so, we comply strictly with the Personal Information Protection Law and related guidelines.
- (1) Whenever our company acquires or uses personal information, we will acquire it after clearly specifying the purpose of its use and limit it to the scope of that purpose.
(2) Our company will not disclose everyone's personal information to third parties without obtaining everyone's consent unless required to do so by law or by public order from acourt or police, in which case the information will be provided without individual consent.
- Our company will comply with laws on the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government, and other social norms.
- Our company will take appropriate preventive measures and remedial measures to protect personal information in our possession from being lost, destroyed, leaked, altered, or accessed without authorization.
- (1) Any complaints or enquiries about the personal information held by our company will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
(2)(2) Any requests for inquiries, corrections, or deletions of personal information held by our company will be responded to in reasonable time after confirming that the request is made by the actual owner of the personal information. Additionally, depending on the request or inquiry, it may take time to respond or it may not be possible to respond. Further, please be advised that disclosure of any personal information will be provided for a fee equivalent to the actual cost. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Personal Information Customer Consultation Desk Telephone: 0120-49-1084 (9:00 - 17:00)
- In order to ensure the above is carried out correctly, we will establish a personal information protection management system and continuously improve it.
Date of Enactment: July 17, 2007